Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ground Breaking

Hello, dearest folks! I have created this blog to allow those of you who are interested to follow along with our exploration of the raw food diet. Now, before you get concerned, this isn't a "diet" in the commercial sense of the word. It's not temporary--it's a lifestyle change we are endeavoring to make. Please check out the links in the sidebar to learn more about plant-based diets and why they are so good for humans. If you are intrigued, confused--or even skeptical--please follow along so you can understand a little bit about what we are doing, and why. Much love to all of you!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love it! I'm so glad I'm not so alone in this as I felt before...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know--you converted half the neighbourhood! It's too bad you are leaving, but at least we still have the internet, eh? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, Angie, I was thinking about this today and I realized that even if the only reason you moved back was to get us involved in eating green smoothies, then it was worth it. Selfish on my part? You betcha!
    We love you!

    ReplyDelete